Get Connected:
Now Playing: Listeners:
YOU ARE HERE: Board index » The Cape Radio: Current Staff » Posthaste

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 am
Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:25 pm 

Greetings Everyone i have talked to Posthaste and he agreed that we should put a storyline with Arachnos Elite!
It all started when i was finishing my secret project to make the group even more powerful and what would someone to star in this project then good ol Posthaste himself!

(Paragon City, Rouge islands. 2049 AD.)
In the year 2049 Arachnos has finally took over the World. With Avanced Arachnos Soldier's called Infinity Droids, they have wiped out 3.8 million of all Metahumans on earth. with only one last hope to stop this threat a man came out of retirement after his wife was killed from Arachnos, a hero has returned and his name is called Posthaste!
useing his powers for the first time in over 49 years he manged to defeat some of the Infinity Droids....but even at old age he gets flashbacks of his lost wife....and long last he has traveled to Arachnos's main base Grandville but just when hope and freedom was finally free of the darkness...Lord Reculse and his Second in Command, Dark Erudin has finally arrived. You will not stop us now Posthaste ''said Lord Reculse''
for i have finally build my ultimate weapon to destory the whole universe itself and claim it as A GOD! you really think you can beat me this time ''said Posthaste'' because i'll never forget what you did to my wife.
Mu Ha Ha Ha ''said Lord Reculse'' but have you forgot that it was my most powerful Destined One had killed your wife with his own hands?!!
WHAT!! ''said Posthaste''.
Dark Erudin made an evil grin and began to fly at hyper speed to Posthaste. and then The Battle finally begun.

In a few Minutes there were blood everywhere and half of Grandville was destoryed into rubble.
before Dark Erudin began to finish the final blow, Posthaste grabed Erudin and said a few words before he dies. You have ruin my life....you have killed my wife and you have killed almost all of the metahumans on earth....BUT BEFORE i die i'll use whats left to wiped out this whole area into dust....that way the whole world will be free of your wicked ways of evil?!! Then Posthaste used the core of his awesome super speed and create a Super Nova to destroyed Grandville and Arachnos for good....eight hours later there was a Skeleton with whats left of Dark Erudin but just before his remains were turned to dust....His whole body was reborn and Dark Erudin was brought back to life by his own Mu powers. ''damnit said Dark Erudin'' i guess that old fool really had it in him to try and kill me, heh i guess its time for me to travel back in time to face his younger self in the past.

And just before he would use his own portal to travel to the past, Posthaste who somehow survied the blast grabed Dark Erudin and they both went into the Past together as there fight went on inside the time stream... ''The End?''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:38 am 
Cape DJ

Yahoo Messenger: djonehitwonder
AOL: OneHitWonder+CoH
But I don't wanna die....

"Some princesses are not content to sit around, waiting to be saved. Some go out looking for trouble. Others drag trouble kicking and screaming down massive towers while painting sparkles and hearts on the walls."

Rewondered - Badly Drawn Designs - Twitter - Facebook

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:21 am 

One Hit Wonder wrote:
But I don't wanna die....
Awww dont worry Posty will be seeing you again in the past(our time) :)

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
3 posts • Page 1 of 1