It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:50 pm 
Cape DJ

WLM: cyrissia@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: cyrissia
AOL: Kenbo Live
Well, it's been a rough week for old Crypto. My hard drive crashed during the day on Wednesday. Angel bought me a spiffy new 500GB hard drive Thursday. I installed the drive loaded the OS, and... "Honey, do you smell smoke?" Yes, my beautiful GeForce 7950GT video board smoked - and melted. I installed my old 8400 GS and dropped my old hard drive back in the machine in the hopes that perhaps the impending death of the video card had somehow been causing the hard drive symptoms, though the grinding noises from the hard drive had indicated otherwise. Lo and behold, the machine booted right up. Well, it took 15 minutes, but it did boot up.

Friday night with a lot of help from Mikuruneko I was able to go from this to a fully working game client - and no time to work on my playlist since I have plans during the day today.

So I am putting out the call to you, the listeners, tonight only I will be running a show with listener created Crypto sets. Please submit 3-6 song themed sets by sending them to me at cyrissia@hotmail.com or via PM on these forums. I will choose among the submitted sets and put together tonight's show. Use anything that you would like as a theme except for vanity sets. Those are sets with either a player or player's character as the theme. You may submit multiple sets.

Also tonight only, I will be at a super-secret location in Faultline. I will post the exact location here within the hour before my show begins.

Edit: Please try to check the DJ libraries to see if I have the songs that you are requesting.

Edit: Submissions are now closed.

Edit: You will find me in the "Broadcast Cave" in Faultline. Find your way to Freight Elevator C. Exit the bottom. Go down the ramp to the right ahead of you. Under the ramp there is a pile of boxes. Squeeze between the boxes and the ramp and go clear to the wall. Turn left and walk forward. When you hit the wall turn to your right and join the party!

Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. - Albert Einstein

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
1 post • Page 1 of 1