Get Connected:
Now Playing: Listeners:
YOU ARE HERE: Board index » The Cape Radio: Current Staff » DJ Arcade

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm
Unanswered topics | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:35 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: AncalagonM
I know Summer is pretty much over and has been for a bit, but the Summer of Soundtrack still has one last big show. Tune in on Oct 7 at 6pm est till Midnight. As DJ Arcade does one last big Soundtrack live from Final Fantasy XIV. The show will feature music from most of the Primals of the game. Primals are some of the big bosses of the game, and most commonly are some of the famous Summons/Espers of the Final Fantasy Series. The show will be held in the Ultros Server, at Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre in Gridania. Gridania is one of the three starting cities in the game. If you make an Archer, Conjurer or Lancer you start there. If you make any of the other classes, we can still get you there. This will be my first real show outside of Paragon Chat so I hope everyone will show in interest in show up. If you have any questions please let me know in the forums or in Discord.

FFXIV does have a "free trial" version of the game that allows you to level up to 20, but you don't have access to tells and can't join a Free Company (guild). The Ultros Server also currently has a massive XP boost so you can easily get to level 20 on a character in no time flat.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
1 post • Page 1 of 1